For more than 500 years, diamond buyers have been drawn to Antwerp, the hub of the world’s trade. Typically they gravitate to the Diamond District, but this coming Sunday, May 7, through Tuesday, May 9, the focus will shift to the Antwerp Expo, the city’s main exhibition center, which will be hosting CARAT+, a new international trade show dedicated exclusively to diamonds and diamond jewelry.
MID House of Diamonds will be represented at the show, with its exhibition booth located in Hall 4, Stand 4B-20. CARAT+ provides an excellent opportunity to make the acquaintance with one of the diamond industry’s most dynamic diamond companies.
There literally are thousands of reasons to visit MID’s booth at CARAT+, most of them round, brilliant or fancy shaped. But here are another five:
- The company is one of the world’s 10 largest manufacturers and suppliers of polished diamonds, and has led Israel’s top exporter list for the past two years running.
- MID is a one-stop-shop, enabling clients to fulfill all purchase requirements, from goods weighing only 10 points to diamond of exceptional size, of 10 carats and more.
- If it’s fancy color diamonds that you require, MID is able to fit the bill, selling both loose stones in a variety of colors and hues, and stones set in one-of- a-kind jewelry.
- When you work with MID you enjoy the benefits of being served by a major diamond corporation, in terms of range and variety of stock. But you also are dealing with a family-owned company, where attention is friendly, intimate and personal. You get the best of both worlds.
- MID embodies the concept of “think globally, act locally,” encompassing the globe but maintaining a physical presence in eight of the world’s leading diamond centers – Ramat Gan, Antwerp, New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Shanghai, London and Tokyo. This means it is operating literally around the clock, seven days a week.
So for those who are considering a visit to CARAT+ at the Antwerp Expo this coming week, set up a meeting with one of the MID representatives at the show: